Saturday, October 25, 2008

Update for grandma...

Things have been so crazy around the West home that I haven't had much time to write, sorry mom!

I have been gone another 3 days out of town for work. Poor Dave, he jokes that he is a single parent. Luckily he has started going out paint balling with Tim (apiratesparadise.net) so he has his 'alone' time to rest. I am just about at the end of lengthy stays out of town. I have hired all the managers I need and now just need to do trainings. I have really been feeling bad being away. For some reason the kids keep growing even when I am not here.

Zachary lost another tooth while I was gone. Dave called me up and reminded me to call the tooth fairy and ask her NOT to take Zachary's tooth. Last time he cried for hours that she stole it and we had to arrange an exchange the next evening. He is very sentimental. Here are some pictures he took this morning playing with the computer.


Coleman is doing well in Kindergarten, he just started the AR (Accelerated Reader) program. He is still learning site words, but is doing great at sounding out words. His teacher Mrs. Mickelson noticed that he could be very 'particular'. He inst so bad with his OCD tendencies anymore but he defiantly likes things organized and in a certain way. I have no idea where he gets that from!
Here is Video of his 'month of the year dance' and a Coleman original dance. He is a weirdo...but not such a bad dancer! (Sorry the video is so poor, it was taken with my cell phone)



Benjamin is loving pre-school. I think his teacher is getting use to his wildness. One of the first days I went to pick him up she said, "Ben is doing good, but he is a little bit...ummm.." When she didn't finished I just laughed. Finally she said "he is a little spazzy". I think spazzy is my new favorite way to describe my sweet beast. He is learning his ABC's. I tried twice to get him to sing it on video...but he is Ben. Here is what I got:


Oliver is growing up way too fast. He is just barley 14 months. Walking is old news. He is running, climbing and talking. I counted 11 words he says. He understands so much more. If we ask him if he needs a diaper change he runs to his bedroom and stands by the diaper changing table. If we ask him if he wants a drink he goes to the kitchen and waits. He even understands when we ask him to clean up things!!! I hope he can teach his brothers that one.
Here is some video of his tricks. While he is running away from me in the second video you can barley hear him talking. He is saying his favorite word "Go". That baby LOVES to go. He doesn't care where, he just wants to go. Anytime the door opens he runs towards it and yells, "go, go, go!"

1 comment:

Julz said...

That second dance of Coleman's kills me!!!!!! That's totally how I dance! Great job Coleman!