Sunday, June 5, 2011

Any dream will do....


Since moving to the 5th Ward I have been in Primary. I have some really fun kids and have really enjoyed teaching them. We have had 3 lessons in a row about Joseph in Egypt.
I really wish I could say that I was mature enough to say that I was able to teach without constantly thinking of the musical "Joseph and the Technicolor Dream coat" But Nope...not that mature.
I decided that since I was able to recall the story so well from the musical, perhaps my kids would too. So after the 3 lessons I had an activity night at my house and invited them all over to see it.
I can see why girls have been swooning for years over Donny Osmond.
But I have a crush on the Pharaoh

We have a little tradition in our house that after a movie the kids can get up and dance to the music during the credits. It was hard to get Oliver to not dance throughout this whole movie. Finally when the movie was over my kids got up to dance.
After a bit I convinced my primary kids to join in. They had some crazy moves....

If they haven't decided that I am too insane to be teaching kids...on to the Ten Commandments! I will teach the kids all about Charlton Heston...I mean Moses.



No comments: