Thursday, June 9, 2011

Last Day of Kindergarten.....





It is the last day of school for all the boys, but nothing hits harder then the last day of Kindergarten. If I had the time and the option I would go back to school and become a Kindergarten teacher. I love the age and love seeing the kids get excited about school.
Ben and these other silly kids are now on their way to being grown-up first graders.
Amazingly enough, this is the first year I didn't cry the last day of school.
Traci (Aka Mrs. Mickelson) has now had three of my boys in her class.
One more to go. Oliver came with me the last day. Not quite 4 yet and he is already wanting to go to school! He loved when they sang the 'red' song and even tried doing the sign language with them.
He does have a little work yet to do on his name..

Coleman got strait A's all year long.
His teacher this year, Mr. Monnett did a great job getting Coleman excited about history.
Here they are showing me their civil war people with working cannon.

Since Zacahry's first year of school we have always went out to lunch the last day of school. This year we headed to McDonalds.
Hopefully we survive the summer!


No comments: