I got a text from Tim that there was a band playing at the rink. Zachary and Coleman were up to their usual getting into trouble so I just took Ben along with me to go check them out.
They are called The Dance Cancer.
They are from Massachusetts. They are on tour and their van broke down in Mesquite. They walked into the roller rink and offered to perform. It was an impromptu concert, but lots of fun. Ben had a great time listening to the rock music and became a band groupie.
The bass drummer taught Ben how to play.
Then later that night the drummer tried to convert Ben to the dark side and gave him a pair of his drum sticks! (I know I am going to regret that one)
The band was really good. That was the most enjoyable car trouble I have ever witnessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment